Energy Saving Case Study
Energy Savings through re-lighting
Huiyuan Steel Structure Construction Company was lighted with conventional 400 watt probe start metal halide high bay fixtures. The users complained of inadequate light levels and normal lamp failures produced dark areas that required immediate re-lamping.
One of our client partner used our LED High Bay 180W luminaires for this project and this installation reduced the energy consumption by an approximate of 60% and increased illumination levels by 50%.
• Existing System – 934 – 400 watt Metal Halide high bay
• New System – 827 – 180 watt Tunghsu LED High Bay Luminaires
• Overall Energy Savings – Metal Halide @ 397,884 watts to
Fluorescent @ 153,822 watts
Lighting Level Improvements
• Existing System – 5 – 15 foot-candles
• New System – 20 – 30 foot-candles maintained